Product led thinking has been around for a long time, but with the emergence of Data Mesh it’s becoming an increasingly popular way to approach delivering value from data. But what exactly is a data product and how can you use them to engage effectively with your stakeholders?
In this powerful 2 hour workshop, we’ll explore the data product lifecycle from early ideation and prioritisation through to deployment and operation.
This will be with a small group of 15-20 business leaders and through a mix of education and interactive discussion you’ll gain insights into product design principles, value definition and data product lifecycle management.
What does the masterclass cover?
You will leave this session with a real understanding of the considerations required to build agile and adaptable data products. We’ll be covering:
- What data products are and why they’re different
- The new management approach to create value through data products
- Understanding business problems and the potential sitting in the organisation
- Assessing what to focus on based on value and complexity
- Using outcome-based design thinking and agile ways of working to build data products
- Ensuring data products are usable at scale across your organisation
Who is leading the masterclass?
The masterclass will be led by:
Tim Connold, digital and data expert with over 20 years experience at large blue chip organisations including Marks & Spencer, ASOS and O2 and Product & Customer Director at Cynozure;
James Lupton, data strategy and technology delivery expert with a broad range of experience across organisations such as Knight Frank, Ofcom, and M&S and Cynozure’s Chief Technology Officer
Numbers for this exclusive masterclass are limited. If you are interested in attending, please drop an email to Sophie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.