In today’s fast-paced technological landscape, artificial intelligence and cloud migration often take centre stage. However, you have to get data management and data governance right first as they are the true foundations of any thriving organisation.
Join us for an engaging and informative masterclass (with a small group of 15-20 data leaders) on the crucial topic of Data Management, where we will explore how mastering this discipline can be your superpower in delivering exceptional value from your data.
What does the masterclass cover?
In this powerful 2 hour workshop, we will delve into essential aspects of data management, to help you:
- Elevate your skills to demonstrate the criticality of good data management to your stakeholders.
- Build trust in your data so that it adds value to your business.
- Lean into challenges your business faces and how good data management enables solutions.
- Shape your data management approach for the coming months.
You will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of data management designed to drive positive and lasting change and enable business success.
Who is leading the masterclass?
- Jason Foster, data strategist, best-in-class data strategist, author of Data Means Business, CEO & founder of Cynozure, and host of the ‘Hub and Spoken’ podcast.
Numbers for this exclusive masterclass are limited and is only attended by senior data leaders – there are strictly no consultants and vendors. If you are interested in attending, please drop an email to Kristin Waeterloos at email@example.com