The modern data platform – whether you call it a data warehouse, data lake, data mart or something else – is crucial to get right. How well do you understand the components that drive your data?
This 20-minute webinar guides leaders through the technology and architecture that underpins their data and analytics.
With a system aligned with your business goals, your platform will supply pace and agility in the development and deployment of your business solutions.
This answers a variety of questions, including:
- What technology is the best fit for your data platform?
- How should you structure your platform architecture?
- How do you build a platform for reporting and analytics?
- Should you use open-source or proprietary data tools?
- Cloud vs On-Premise platforms: which is better for you, and how can you get the benefits of both?